11 February 2016
BMW M3 Evo Update 3
I decide to release some small fixes for the BMW M3 Evo from the DTM 1990 skinpack. Strange i never noticed, but better later than never.
Anyway those are small in develop edits that could change in future.
If you got problems with archive, download 7zip 15.14 or WinRar 5.31 and everything works fine.
- weight increased to 1020 kg (940 car + 80 driver) for Evo 90 (DTM, ATCC) and 1070 kg (940 car + 80 driver + 50 penalty) for Evo 92 (ATCC 92). Thanks to philrob that notice my previous mistake.
- front left suspension height fixed from 8 cm to 9 cm (as front right suspension height)
- reworked gearbox now named M3Evo_gears.ini. Orginal TCL M3P_gears.ini included for the normal M3. Solved the slow start bug in grid for AI (at 80%)
- Engine rev limit decreased from 9500 to 9250 rpm
- New engines for 1990, 1991, 1992 years
- ATCC/Bathurst 1991/92/93 skins
- JTCC 1990/91/92/93 skins
- DTM90 Andre Baumann skin is now a M3
- DTM90 #36, #37 and #48 are now alt skins of #35
- TCL driver from M3.mas
- m3.gen if you don't have DTM 1990 addon
- Now you'll find the car under "BMW M3 Sport Evo" on veichle menù
- fixed missing alpha channel on JTCC cars
- fixed hdv tyres from soft to medium
- other small fix i probably forget
Original TCL for DTM 1990 update
teiresias for ATCC/Bathurst 91/92/93 skins
Rot Teufel, intelpower, ale9357 for JTCC 1990/91/92/93 skins
ale9357 for SPA90
Rot Teufel for small edits
philrob for notice weight errors